Entries by Tag
- 1990Eyes on the Prize II: America at the Racial Crossroads (1965-1985)
Two years ago, Executive Producer Henry Hampton accepted a Peabody Award for the first installment of this landmark series on the American Civil Rights movement....Read More »
- 1966American White Paper: Organized Crime in the United States
For the scope of its inquiry and its significance to our national safety, in addition to its imposing professionalism, NBC’s White Paper: Crime in America...Read More »
- 1968Institutional Award: ABC Television for ABC Creative Documentaries of 1968
ABC has shown exceptional inventiveness in presenting the kind of documentary which informs as well as entertains. Such ABC programs as The Sense of Wonder,...Read More »
- 1981Institutional Award: WSMV-TV for a Series of Significant Television Documentaries
WSMV in Nashville, Tennessee, has demonstrated that it is a television station with an outstanding news operation. There are many good news operations, there are...Read More »
- 1972"No-Fault Insurance -- Right Road or Wrong?" and "Second Sunday, Seven-part Series on the Cities"
The highest function of the radio documentary is to inform the public and raise the threshold of interest in the crucial problems of the nation....Read More »
- 1973"Second Sunday: Communism in the 70s" and "A Right to Death"
To the NBC Radio Network for the exceptionally well-done series, Second Sunday, with special reference to two outstanding presentations in that series: Communism in the...Read More »
- 1975Institutional Award: WMAL Radio for Overall Excellence in the Radio Documentary as Exemplified by "Suffer The Little Children" and "The Legend of the Bermuda Triangle"
WMAL Radio in Washington has demonstrated that the radio documentary is not only still alive, but is doing exceptionally well. Two of their best efforts...Read More »
- 1980Broken Arrow: Can a Nuclear Weapons Accident Happen Here?
Broken Arrow: Can a Nuclear Weapons Accident Happen Here? is a disturbing documentary by a first-rate staff at KQED-TV, San Francisco. This program examines the...Read More »
- 1981Institutional Award: KATU-TV for a Series of Significant Television Documentaries
KATU-TV, with an excellent news staff, has not limited its documentary inquiries into purely local matters but has sought to determine such things as whether...Read More »
Showing 156 results for documentary
Page 3 of 4 pages