Entries by Tag
- CBS Television for The Exceptionally Well-Done Four-Part Series of Dramatic Specials Based on the Life of "Benjamin Franklin"
A Peabody Award to CBS for its four 90-minute dramatic specials based on the life of Benjamin Franklin, and starring as Franklin, at various stages...Read More »
- Institutional Award: WSB Radio for "Suffer the Little Children," "Atlanta: A Portrait in Black and White," and "Henry Aaron: A Man with a Mission"
To WSB Radio, Atlanta, a Peabody Award for their outstanding use of radio in Atlanta in dealing with the problems of this vital and growing...Read More »
- Institutional Award: WCKT-TV for a Superb Series of Investigative Reports Which Brought Considerable Response and Change
WCKT has long been a vital force for good in the Miami and South Florida area. During 1974, its contributions to serving the public seemed...Read More »
- Institutional Award: NBC Television for "The Execution of Private Slovik," "The Law," and "IBM Presents Clarence Darrow"
This Peabody recognition is being made to NBC Television for its outstanding contribution of dramatic programs which were skillfully performed, handsomely produced and well written,...Read More »
- Institutional Award: National Public Affairs Center for Television (NPACT)
NPACT (The National Public Affairs Center for Television) has been the primary national producer of public affairs programming for the Public Broadcasting Service’s member stations....Read More »
Showing 25 results for 1974
Page 1 of 1 pages